Tuesday, September 28, 2010

toy story 3

i just watch Toy Story 3 (although is a bit late....hehehe)it was a funny, meaningful and touching story.....it remain me a lot of my toys.....i didn't really take good care of them and in the end they got gave away to my relative children.....i kinda of miss some remaining stuff toys at my hometown.....>_<

toys r really important to us....may not all of us...but to me....they are quite important....they really bring back childhood memories where last time i used to have Barbie doll nite out v my fren....how v dress them up nicely....and i also have some stuff toys where i always like to hug them sleep together.....they can also be the close friend of out life time where all the time they will be by our side when v need them.....they can also be good in keeping secret....all our secret that v told to our toys will be totally save with them.....although they will not respond us when v needed some opinion but in the sense they will always support us no matter what v choose.....

from that movie....i will really appreciate my toys when they come bck to me and will always past them to my future children so that they will always be by my side....

TOYs....i love u....muah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment