Monday, September 20, 2010

Lady Anterellum - Need you now....

This song really express a lot of feelings of mine.....when i hear this song i always thing of.....she is singing to feelings out from my heart.....this is a very meaningful to listen and i like it very much....

Lady Anterellum - Need you now....

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor ( the memories of me and you)
Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore (missing u so badly)
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind (wondering will you think of me at this time)
For me it happens all the time ( missing u every time)

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now (this what my heart is telling......)
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now ( i scare i will lose u)
And I don't know how I can do without ( sometimes i really wish u where there for me)
I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door (always waiting at the door way hoping u will come)
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now ( i wish i was drunk hoping to c you there by my side)
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

woah woaaah.

Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin' at all (it better to have this feeling than nothing )

It's a quarter after one I'm all alone and I need you now

And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now

And I don't know how I can do without

I just need you now

I just need you now (wait)

Ooo, baby, I need you now (Baby, i wanted u bck so much)

No comments:

Post a Comment