Monday, September 20, 2010

day 27.....

today hold day i was working on group project on this interesting topic.....using biosphere as the theme of the furniture.....it is quite a meaningful project because it teaches us to used things that can be recycle or can not be recycle as our material for the furniture design. interesting right?
And now v r still preparing for the presentation....the other thing is when they like ur idea they will take it for entering the MSID contest......if v did chosen for the contest is of cos good if not we also did out best for it.....^_^

than this thing came to mind when i saw his MSN personal saying about room cleaning process.....it is very normal to clean a room when is messy right but to me i suddenly think that will he take my stuff and throw away? will him keep my stuff in a box and never to c them again or throw to my brother place like a meaning of nv ever to c them again.....arhhhhhh.....i began to worry.....started to feel scare.....when i was very confident on working on a plan and i was totally being effected.....but i tell myself to calm down because there have something more important to worry of....and then i just let it go and stop thinking about it......because he still have me in his heart...i think....hehehe......

baby...wait for me surprises coming to u ya.....muah!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment