Wednesday, September 1, 2010

this sucks!!!!

have u ever like someone that dun like u?.....have u ever missed someone badly but in the end u felt not Worth missing?....have ever felt pain in ur heart that no one will understand?....have u ever felt a jerk to urself?.....have u ever felt stupid of wat u did b4?.....have u ever ......i guess anyone out there who have this kind of feelings will feel the same as me .....THIS SUCKS!!!!!

NO MORE WAITING!
NO MORE LEFT BEHIND!
NO MORE HURTING!
NO MORE STUPID FEELINGS!
NO MORE INSULTING!
NO MORE CRYING!

NO MORE...NO MORE....NO MORE!!!!!!

I'm tired of it already.....i want to fight for my own happiness not suffering because of those stupid people.....this is the last call for me....if i dun wake up no one will wake me....readers and friend out there please so support me.....i really need u guys by my side.....i will stand bck up and continue my journey...

2 comments:

  1. dear, jia you!!! we r always be yr side n support u all da way...
    cheerz ya babe~!! muacksss~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete