Saturday, September 18, 2010

day 24....

i wish to write something on this day but......is hard for me.....i really wish time can turn back and i will not do stupid mistake.....i really do not want to lose him.....but i can not do anything for now because he is now became like what i am before.....losing faith....if i'm still staying in the same area with him i sure will go find him no matter what just like he never let go of me.....but now....i dun think i can do so....i really wish tomorrow he will come find me and i will convince him and give confident to him and prove to him that all these time i will not let go of him no matter what had happen.....hope my friend out there will support me no matter what had happen......be....i will love u no matter what.....i will chaise u back no matter what it takes.....u will always be mine......hope the best for tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment