Tuesday, September 21, 2010

day 28.....

today was the day of our presentation.....af first was a bit nervous because of not enough sleep....hahaha...just slept that one hour plus only......really very tired that time....we are the first group to present that time because they wanted to be the first want.....hahaha.....so everything goes smoothly as it should be and v did a good job in presenting it because the lecture do understand how i works....hahaha....other groups is also not bad.....but suddenly i felt confident that our group will be chosen to be construct in real life.....i think i will be very happy to c the real thing......

later i didn't went for the afternoon class because i was damn sleepy.....can nt even move after having lunch....hahaha....me and Shirley slept quite long but i was being awake by the lighting where i was really scary......the sound was very loud...my heart was pounding like it lost control but i can still take it.....later i continue to sleep and there was this most horrible part came and that is having this super super night mare..... i totally wake me where i though i was really screaming and crying loudly but i actually didn't happen.....the dream is my bf reply my email and suddenly say he wanted to broke up and saying things like becoming friend is much better......there is also some pic but is not bout us ....is totally some random pic.....at that time i cry very loudly where i really thought it really happen but in reality it doesn't.....this really scare me......i dun want this to happen and i hope this dream will not come back for me because i do not want it to come true.....not ever.....

be.....just like what i wrote for u in msn....i really mean it....please dun stop me....u remember i didn't stop u from chasing me back so please dun stop me....i do not want to regret for the rest of my life....i know what am i doing so don't worry of anything.....i can handle my studies very well......if u want me to stop thinking about u.....than y not u just kill me .....that way i will not have any worries.....and another thing is.....although what had happen u r always my boy friend, my love one.....no other man can get me because i'm urs......i'm not available except for u.....u remember there is part of u body that belongs to me and i have something that belongs to u......kekekeke.....so u dun try to run away from me because i'll sure will be the one chaising u.....wahahahaha......and i found out something that i felt what i say to u and promise to u, u like dun take it seriously and showing like i'm just saying it, playing with it........* I CAN SAY TO U THAT I AM VERY DAMN SERIOUS ABOUT IT.....BECAUSE GOD HAD GIVING ME A LAST CHANCE TO MAKING THINGS RIGHT...... I PROMISE I WILL GET U BACK AND I ALSO PROMISE TO MYSELF I WILL NOT LOSE MY STUDIES......PEOPLE CAN HANDLE IT SO DO I BECAUSE I AM SPECIAL.....WAHAHAHAHA......* BE....I LOVE U.....

No comments:

Post a Comment