Sunday, September 19, 2010

day 26....

just finish my early breakfast and group discussion with my classmates.....i already predict that he will not come yesterday and it really came true.....what i wish it would happen it wouldn't happen....the other way what i wish it will not happen it happened....there is nothing more i can say.....suddenly i felt like i'm like forcing a cow to move and we know that how stubborn cow is.....if i force him to come, he will leave me more .....i think i really should give him time to be alone......or not i scare he will not come back to me and felt that i am very annoying and hate me even more......may be this is the way to make things right for awhile....

BE....if u r reading my blog....i would like to say sorry that i didn't even give u the time to rest and enjoy ur holiday.....i noe i am annoying these days it is because i miss u so much that i can not even control and think properly....from now on i will stop calling you, disturb u in msn.....if u really want to chat i'm always there to lean my heart n my ear for u.....my door is always open for u when u need me.....remember to take care and i'm always there for u.....i love u......

No comments:

Post a Comment