Sunday, September 19, 2010

day 25.....

today i slept in 8 something a.m. because i totally can not sleep.....my mind is full of him inside.....today i also ask him to come because not just i want to c him but i also have some stuff with him especial my previous work that i need to email to my lecture studies for further studies...although i have not much confident in whether i can make it or not but there is a chance and y not i just try my luck....same towards my relationship, i still have chance to make things right and why not i just do my best to make him mine again....why not? talking like this shows that i'm like very confident but deep inside i'm not.....i still scare i will lose and got rejected.....

many friends of mine supported me no matter how hards it takes.....everytime i ask do i still have the chance....they sure will say if u got the heart there is always a chance for everything.....i believe in that because i have the heart to do so....i believe i have the heart he one day will be touch by me....wahahaha.....already imagining things already......may be he will cry....hahaha.....

i just want to get things right and do whatever i can.....be.....wait n c.....muahahaha......

No comments:

Post a Comment