Thursday, September 16, 2010

day 22...

today i woke up quite early bout 12 something....y i say quite early because normally i woke up bout 2 something in the afternoon because last night i also sleep quite late bout 2 something a.m. Than making branch for my friend and also myself because all of haven ate something....so i went on preparing ingredients for my own recipes for mash potato....although is nothing special in it...but it taste nice...... luckily it was all gone when the part of my friends just woke up....hahaha...

after having my branch i go on having a bit ice cream from my friend because i want to eat ice cream so badly since yesterday night...hahaha...because having ice cream especially those nice ones will make people happier....hehehe....don't u agree v me?
my mood now became much more better and i start to put "things" down ....not to letting it go just wanted to control myself from being very emotional....

suddenly i got this msg from my cousin sister that one of my uncle had past away....i was kinda of shock....his son just past away a few months ago and now he went off....hardly believe it but it is true....my memories for this uncle is not much but i remember he also treat me quite good when i was small that time....than i remember how he make fun of my brother and also sometimes asking very stupid question to me....is not very good memories...hahaha....but may be the way he care for other is different that we do not really understand or accept it.....but now he is gone....people that care bout us is stating to go one by one....this year i edi lost three people beside me.....or may be it should be four include "him"....i wish it will stop...i do not know how much i can lose....i just wish people that care the most will not leave me.....to many people out there....cherries the people when they are still alive.....

later i will be goin to port Dickson to celebrate my buddy's bday....hope every thing goes well and i how i have something interesting to write.....wish me happiness and safety.... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment