Friday, December 3, 2010

month of December......^_^

2-12-2010

time passes very very fast....so fast is the end of the year.....so fast i'm going to move to my new house and finally stay v my parents.....so fast i'm going to leave my hometown...so fast Christmas and new year is around the corner....

this day remind me many memories of him....the time v went out dating...the time v saw our first movie together just the two of us....the time v walk around window shopping....the time v read books tgt saying how our place should be design in the future...the time v always went shopping for food.....i always have a great time when spending time just for me n u.....^_^

i would say that everyday is a special day when being with u...i think i should have a camera to always take around when i'm v u....always take down the special moment v u.....hehe...

hopefully everyday is a happy day for me n u.....love u....

No comments:

Post a Comment