Wednesday, December 1, 2010

hehe....

"Everyone should have an awesome relationship once in the life..love someone truely and thoroughly, create the sweetest memory and story with him or her.. Now, I would like to start my story with her and end it up when I leave this world.."

i found this from my best friend blog where her lgz wrote this to her and i found it totally right and quite touching.....i would like to say this to my buddy "kenix lim" that i felt happy for her as she is now very xin fu and i also hope they will be tgt until forever... and another thing is although her lgz is skinny but i can say he is an awesome guy.....thank god u found him...haha.....

^_^

2 comments:

  1. when i was reading the starting part of yr blog.. im thinking,: yeee??? y so familiar geh?? seems like i read it somewhere b4..'
    lolz.. yamyam.. thx for yr blessing ya.. appreciate it very much..^^

    dun worry, as my lg always tell me "rainbow after rain".
    you shall see yr rainbow soon~ miss ya~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....act my "rainbow" is always beside me but dun noe when it will come out n shine only....haha...miss u too...muah!

    ReplyDelete