Monday, May 2, 2011

totally lost in mind...

i'm kinda of lost in my mind....starting to think what is right what is wrong...what i should what i shouldn't ..... things that i felt is right but came out disappointing me ....kinda sad to felt tat way....i really don't noe is it the truth? i'm always following my heart more than my mind....kinda of stupid to be someone like me ....tats y always easy to believe people, fall for people and some other stupid stuff.....this is my so-called weakness...sometimes is good to follow u heart...but sometimes u really need to think rationally...when will i really learn and change....i know it will not be prefect but at least things will not came out sadly and disappointing . T_T

i edi got a job at SSF but not very sure my position is....cos the manager will change me here and there to c which part suit me ....i'm now located at the handicraft department there thinking ideas to decorate stuff especially those unsellable product....hahaha....cos if the limited stuff i sometimes need to servers customers , measure clove and ribbons....i just work for three days but i edi felt like i haven find what i want....am i too fast or what....hahaha....but is a good experience where i get to know many kinds of material for decoration....tool...accessories.....the peoples needs.... i surely will not stay there for long because i still have my dream to achieves....hopefully things goes well....so are to my buddy out there that is working...hope the same to them too...^^

attention gurls...when free to gather? miss u guys so much...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment