Saturday, October 15, 2011

A letter to Mummy ...

today i hear my mom telling her story bck when she was just got married, and she was in a family, how relative are bck then.....it was a sad and depressing story...she really scarified so much for the family yet no one appreciate her and she was hurt like a thousand needle or even more poking through her heart until she felt numb....it was really sad to hear that...i saw my mom crying when she tell her story....when her tears fell, my tears began to fell....i was really touch of what she had did all these time....she protect us when v needed, take care of no matter how she was.....it was really hard for her back then.....

Now we had all grow up, we have our own life but i swear i will bring better life for her and will not let anything harm her no matter what....I WILL and I MUST.....I want to be success so that one day i want to take my mom to travel....she did get the chance to do so become she dun have income and my dad will not waste money for it....i swear....i will always be there for u no matter what happen...MUMMY, I LOVE U!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment