Saturday, March 26, 2011

oww man!!!!

friends ? lovers? this is really OWWW MAN!!!!
just read one of my besties blog...really felt OWWW MAN!!!! i didn't get to join to party due to money issue...damn poor that time...after watching the post she had post and some pic also really felt that they had fun that time....they look so damn gorgeous until i also beh tahan...hahaha...but i can nt stop my heart from saying I'M JEALOUS de...haha.....other than that deep inside i still care bout them and miss them too...may be i dun noe how to arrange my time for them, make them felt i abandon them or in other way, i being left out....sad right? T_T

for the lovers part, i just got an answer from him...FINALLY...but dun noe why i felt like not enough...haha...i'm always wanting more from him...at least what i have gave out finally have a good return...i think so...hahaha...hope this will last till the end...^^

ATTENTION BUDDIES OUT THERE(U NOE WHO U R): SORRY FOR LEFT OUT U GUYS FOR SO LONG DUE TO MY PERSONAL ISSUE,I THINK U GUYS SURE NOE, I HOPE I CAN REPLACE TO U GUYS...WITHOUT U GUYS, I CAN NT STAND TILL NOW...I CAN NT EVEN BEEN SITTING HERE TYING MY BLOG. U GUYS R IMPORTANT TO ME AND I CAN NT EVEN BARE TO LOSE U GUYS...THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING...I NOE I'M NOT REALLY THAT GOOD FRIEND OF URS, NT BEING THERE WHEN U GUYS NEEDED, NT HAVING FUN WHEN U GUYS WANTED...SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A BADASS....


1 comment:

  1. no ned to b jealous la...come out n play with us den enuf dy!!!haha:DDDD

    ReplyDelete