Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm WICKED....HEHEHEEEEE....



Today is like sitting in a roller coaster...moving up and down....heart beat also from fast to slow....
i didn't get to finish my stuff so to9 still need to rush up...>_<...SAD...tomorrow sure let the lecture scold de....hmmmm...i'm sure will be stung by "hidden words" form him again....hate it!!!

but today i also felt happy cos i have him v me...teman me all the time...although he always want to scold me for every time last minit...but v him by my side...although he bising a lot but i still felt save and no worries when he is beside me....i didn't expect to get anything from him...but today i got chocolates from him....i was happy....he like noe what is the best time to present me...
because this moment i really need his support and care...

this is the one he gave me...strawberries chocolates..it smells nice and of cos taste nice...not too sweet not too bitter...just ok.......

i was really weird that y he choose such wording for the tin box...am i really that wicked?....how come i myself also dun noe....hahaha....from today i saw him as a quite happy person where he talks a lot, sharing a lot of stuff to me that makes me feel so secured being with him...hearing the thing that he said i can spend the hold day doing nothing just for him....

todays sentence of the day: Can LOVE be as easy as it looks like?

agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment