Monday, February 28, 2011

找死的我。。。。

DEAD LINE is around the conner,
presentation is on Thursday,
tomorrow need to print out so that can PIN up,
and wat am i doing now...BLOGGING!!!
我是不在找死。。。。哈哈!!!

So long didn't visit my another buddy's blog and suddenly i went over to VISIT,
Looks i have been missed out is happening around her,
but i'm happy and 放心 that she is ok and happy,
although she is a bit emo and moody sometimes,
but overall she is fine,
can eat, can sleep, can laugh, can be happy,
so consider ok la....^^

i kinda misses her too,
but mostly i'm JEALOUS of her,
am i really a person that jealous easily,
i admit, YES!!!
Knowing her had a such great bf makes me sooooo ENVY her,
another side also happy for her la...cos her bf treat her well and she is happy^^
nothing to say d....cos of too JEALOUS d... MISS KENIX LIM..... wahahahaha...

another thing i wanted to blog is every time i read her blog really makes me felt 幸福,
a bit sad also cos makes me think bck of the things i lost....
sometimes i really hate myself for can nt become a really 狠 de person...
if i am may be i will not felt wat i am feeling now...
should i feel lucky that i can still be beside him?
should i felt happy that he treat me diff from others?
should i felt sad when walking behind of him watching his bck side facing me?
should i just may be run away to a far far country ?
should i even have hopes for him?
should i? can any one tell me?

* i'm not being emo here just something tangled in my heart and want to pour it all out

i think my friends will totally scold me or saying how stupid i am...but in deed I AM
sometimes i just need to face the truth that i am really STUPID, UNMATURED
May be later something will change...I can feel something will come up...just i dun noe is good or bad...hopefully is something good ba...

lastly today sentence of the day:

IF FEELINGS CAN BE CONTROL, HOW GOOD LIFE CAN BE!

AGREE?


2 comments:

  1. lolz.. almost half of this post is talking about me ehh.. *proud+paiseh*.. wahahahhaa=p

    i also being emo recently..=(
    many burdens on my shoulder..

    totally agree with the sentence of the day..
    HOW I WISH I CAN CONTROL MY EMOTION AND FEELING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe...take an easy ya...everything will be alright de...i now also fighting v my assignments, my finalz..arhhh...fan.. dying here....>_<...u take care la...i want to find some1 to talk....i'm always willing to hear de...love u...^^

    ReplyDelete