Monday, February 14, 2011

valentines day....


today is valentines day...many couples should everywhere in the town, shopping mall, cinema, restaurant etc etc....may be some couples will have some surprise for their love ones....may be propose, or another 999 roses or even more....hmmm dun noe how is the feeling of having so much roses, i think for me my room will full with roses and not enough vases from them...haha...

For couples they sure have many things to do....but as for singles...what r they doin at this time? hmmm...i wonder....may be goin to take down some happenings club, or having so singles night with besties, or just staying at home watching movies or like me...doin assignment? or jst doin nothing...haha...

this valentines i have something to remember...not because i have any romantics dates or surprises, to be truth i have nothing on valentine....but something i learn from it, although i have no lovers, but at least i have some1 to love...i have my families and friends to love...and also my beloved ASSIGNMENTS...HOW SWEET OF IT...haha....

ok la...tat end for my V day talk....hope lovers out side there will be as sweet as honey....

No comments:

Post a Comment