Friday, October 30, 2009

weird day weird feelingz.....

today should be like every normal fridays where i will go for class for until five but today i didn't went for morning class but went for mr. louise class.....but i didn't sit in the class to do work but in the library the borrow some books for research then i have best buddy come n teman me( act cos not enought socket only she came de...kekeke...jk ya) then i was very concentrate on doin sketching on my perspective view...is quite ok but i still need to improve in it...kekeke

later i also have a good conversation v my lect mr.louise....he is quite a good listener for a lect....then there is something tat not didn't happen b4 happen....quite secret....people close to me only will noe...kekeke...then he is always tat helpful, encourage me cos i'm always lack of confident....when he ask me y i'm lack of comfident...act i really dun noe...many things came to my mind...but i still dun noe which is the true reason....then after talking v my best buddy...she also dun noe in the first place cos i also dun noe but she just say may b cos of this or that lor...but came to think everything is like have the chance to be the one....then in the end...final answer is "ME"....i also thought of that but not tat sure but now i can tat is the main reason.....but my best buddy always say this and i think is rite....dun worry bout the past,cause there is a reason they didn't make it to your future....i should really let go of my past and start a new one....cos i have new frens and still my best pal always b by my side when i need them....i have good lect supporting me when i have difficulty.... there are noting much i wish for cos they r always the best....^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment