Tuesday, October 20, 2009

sleepless nitez...>.<

at this time...348 in the morning i should be sleeping but i can't sleep although i'm tired...something bothering me these days....when someone is bzing v his work i should be ok v it but i felt not ok....i felt something is wrong v me...i should be considerate bout him...but when i saw something he did v his fc frens....i'm a bit small minded de...although nothing is there but i felt like is not fair....may be cos of jealousy...wtf...me bein jealous of some other thing tat i should not n nothing to b jealous about but me is me ...i can be sensitive in sometimes when u dun think i care but act i care..... haizzz...me is like tat....change de also like tat...now a days people r turning to like other people for not who they are but wat they change into....things happen to me n it also happen to others....the world is always tat cruel....where is no such thing as happy ever after in this world.....hahaha...tats is y i always believe in fairy tales althougt it will not come true but to let me feel happy bout it...hahaha...i also dun noe wat i'm talking here...kekeke....

another thing is i had this weird feeling bout my exx....me n him's story is like damn long time ago althougt v still remain as fren but is those no contact tat kind...act i also noe he is those kind of play boy type...but if just bein fren is ok v him....i edi long time didn't meet him or contact him cos if i do so people will think i still can not let go of him or i still like him but i can say no way it will happen again althought he didn't treat me bad or wat la...kekeke....things when strange when i saw my frens pic...it should be just she n her classmates only...but suddenly he shows up in the pic...i was like very shock n asking y he is there...there is no way he should be there...then asking again is he dating any gals there or is he dating my fren...i was like OMG n asking to myself y i care n i asking so much stupid question...if he is so there is nothing to do v me wat....but something ur mouth says does not mean ur heart n mind r thinking the same....to say the truth...when i saw him in the pic i kind of miss him....but not like want to be bck v him....just like want to noe how is he doin rite now something like tat....tats y when i'm alone many things will happen....the same nite i also dream of him n in tat dream i'm like very close fren v him...then end up headache the nxt morning...wtf...y i saw his anything i will bcome so uneasy?y when i saw him he just come bck to my mind?y i asking so much stupid question bout him?he is nothing to me but y?y?if i have no exes it would b better cos dun have this stupid kind of thing will happen...haizzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment