Thursday, June 11, 2009

new "home"

this will b my new place to write my blog....i may not everyday write in it but i will try to share all my feelings.....

through these few days....i felt something...something different in me....but i dun noe wat is it....am i fatter? thinner? or something else...hmmmm......but i found out this book....its call "i never knew i had a choise" it is a good book....the book tell many things...love, relatioships, family....n more....when i read it de i will share wat is wroten in it....hehehe....

then i finally had i brand tat i like so much...."Coach".....i like its everything...but no money to buy >.< so sad...but i will try my best to save money to buy 1 de...hehehe

i think tats all for today n happy 21st bday to qp also....

No comments:

Post a Comment