Thursday, June 18, 2009

am i happy?

i was wondering....am i really tat happy? everytime i thought i was happy but y i dun really felt so....now i'm away from my family....miss them so much...they are the only people in this world tat i can really feel safe and warm n being love....bein v them i can felt the true happiness in it....although sometimes v have same hard time but i still love them for who they are.....

when i thought i found a person tat i really can put my hold life in him....at first it was like really happy tat i found some one tat i love....but when times past...people dun feel the same ....may b some will change also....at the same time i'm asking myself....did i change ? am i not who am i ?asking these question but i can not even give myself an answer....am i bein annoying ? am i to simple thinking? am i really that stupid? may b or may b not tat is wat i can say to myself....bein shouted by some1 u love not for the first time....how is tat feeling? can any1 tell me? i felt it....wat i can tell is its hurts really bad....i can say may b it will happen again...it is really because of me saying tat much? i also wanted to noe....

until now my love for him has become confusing....is it true love or just becoming a needs????i wish i dun need him tat much....i really hope so....but y every time i woke up i must think of him...to say the true my heart until now is still hurting....a hole in it that needed to heal a long time....please b strong my heart....i needed u tat much so dun let down....hope everything will not get worse ...really hope so.....

No comments:

Post a Comment